Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 30, 2011

18 Months

Dear Bailey,

Sweet girl, it's been 18 months since we said "hello" and "goodbye" to you. Where has time gone? There are days that it seems like just yesterday, and there are days that it seems like it was a lifetime ago.

Your sister is growing like a weed. She is 6 weeks old and when I look at her, and count my blessings that not only do I have her here with me and your daddy, but we also have you looking out for her. Because I know you are. I know that you sent her to us to help mend our broken hearts.

We still miss you and I think about you all the time. We still talk about you with people we meet and you will always be our first-born.

Mommy loves you and misses you. Keep a watch over your little sister, okay?

Love,
Mommy

1 comments:

Allison said...

What a sweet letter to Bailey <3 Thinking about her and sending you guys love.
I can't wait to meet!