Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo & 30 Days of Thanks

I am going to combine 2 things over the next month. November is National Blog Posting Month and also with it being November, I am going to include in every days post a reason why I am thankful.

NaBloPoMo 2011


NaBloPoMo Topic Day 1: What is your favorite part of writing?

My favorite part of writing (on this blog particularly) is because it lets me express feelings that I probably wouldn't say out loud...at least not to most people. It lets me talk about Bailey and Cameron without fear. It's my shield...I don't have to see people's faces when I talk about things that make them uncomfortable. It lets me be just me. I can vent when I am upset, write when I'm sad, celebrate the good things...I can write about it all.

Sharing here allows people to get to know me better. Whether it is that you've known me your entire life or we just met in the last 18 months...you get to learn more about me.

30 Days of Thanks: Day 1

Note: These 30 Days of Thanks are in no particular order.

Today, I am thankful for my 2 beautiful daughters. They both have taught me a lot about myself. Bailey has taught me that I am stronger than I ever thought I was. She has taught me to love unconditionally. In the short time she was with us, she taught me so many things. I can't even verbalize it all.

Cameron has taught me what it is like to be a mom to a child on Earth. She has taught me about patience. She has taught me how to function when completely sleep deprived (haha...just a joke)...She teaches me something new every day.

Stay tuned as I continue through November...and feel free to join me with either NaBloPoMo or 30 Days of Thanks! If you do decide to join me, please comment and let me know!

0 comments: