Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 11, 2011

Days 10 & 11 of Thanks & TurboFire

Of course...I missed another day. Honestly, I was going to do it last night, but then it turned into a nightmare night at my house. We either are still battling colic or Cameron was just upset because of her snotty nose...I don't know which to attribute the 3 hour screamfest at our house to...but it's one or the other. But, there was definitely NO pleasing this little girl last night!

Day 10 of Thanks: I am thankful for the nice weather we have been having. We are having lovely fall weather and have actually had rain. Oklahoma weather this summer was 70+ days of 100+ temps and very little rain. So, to have 50-60 degree temperatures is wonderful!

Day 11 of Thanks: Two things (one more as humorous and one serious): I am thankful for the 6 1/2 hours of sleep (straight through) that I got last night. After the 3 hour screamfest, Cameron was FINALLY done and slept like a rockstar last night! She went to sleep at about 10:30 last night, and she slept until a little after 5 this morning. It was so nice to get some straight through sleep (although, I was up at 4 because my hips and back were hurting and I had to pee horribly bad).

I am also thankful for all of the people who have, are, or will be serving in the Armed Forces. It is because of all of these people who are sacrificing so much that we have the privilege of enjoying the freedoms that we have. To all of you, THANK YOU!

TurboFire: I just ordered TurboFire (actually won an Ebay auction) and I expect it to be in next week. I need something I am going to enjoy doing at home, because until I go back to work, going to the gym is a little more difficult than I anticipated. So, I ordered TurboFire with the hopes that it will help me (along with Weight Watchers) at kicking some of this weight in the next 4 weeks (3 by the time I get it) before going back to work. I am very limited on clothing choices at this point, and I actually don't know that I will have enough clothes to get me through an entire work week when I go back, and maternity clothes are not an option, because everything I have is summer clothes.

I'll keep you posted how this goes too!

Have any of my readers tried TurboFire? How did you like it? Did it work for you?

1 comments:

Brittany @ IttyBitsofBalance said...

Yey for sleeping Cameron! Glad you finally got some shut eye :)