Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Third Trimester! 28 weeks!

We are here!  28 weeks!  FINALLY!  I am thrilled to be in the 3rd trimester.  But as I sit here writing this post, I worry because Cameron has not been very active today.  If she doesn't start moving in the next 15 minutes or so, I think we are going to make a little trip to L&D so she can be monitored for a little while.  I just want to make sure she isn't under duress.  If we go, that will be another post later.

We went for our appointment with the MFM on Monday, and they estimate our little girl to be almost 2 weeks ahead of schedule measurement wise, and she is weighing in at just a little over 3 pounds!  Dr. M would rather her be big than small. 

I probably have more to say, but I'm having problems thinking right now.  So, I just leave you with a picture of me and little girl at 28 weeks!  It's not a great picture because Adam is awful with the camera...or at least I'm just going to blame it on him.  :)

4 comments:

LookItsJessica said...

You look beautiful and so happy! Congrats on 28 weeks!

LookItsJessica said...

oops I didnt read the beginning, just skipped to your pictures. Hopefully baby starts moving around in there to ease your mind!!

Priscilla said...

I hope that Cameron got super active after you posted this! What a beautiful picture of you and her! Yay to the 3rd trimester!!!!

Heather said...

Welcome to Trimester 3!!! I hope you got a lot of movement since this post - I know how nerve-wrecking that can be. I had so many of those days thanks to my anterior placenta!