Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 23, 2011

20w4d

We had our appointment with our MFM today at 20w4d.  Miss Cameron is measuring right on track and weighs in at a whopping 15 ounces!  We are so close to a pound!  I asked the ultrasound tech to "confirm" again that Cameron is a girl (for my own peace of mind), because I was having those crazy dreams about delivering and her being a boy.  I would love her/him either way, but I am not one who likes surprises!  The ultrasound tech immediately confirmed Cameron is a girl! 

As we were getting pictures of our little girl, Adam started cracking up laughing when the tech took a picture in 2D of her nose/lips.  When I asked what he was laughing so hard about, he said he was laughing because the picture made her look like Rygel from Farscape.  So, here is the picture that is Adam's favorite of the day, along with a picture of Rygel...you can look and see for yourself...

For the record...I cannot believe I just posted the pictures in comparison...but it was so funny to sit in the Dr.'s office and listen to Adam laughing so hard at this picture and to come up with this comparison.  Now, he questions if he is the father, or if the father is some creepy little critter from a Sci-Fi show!



We also got a 4D picture of her profile.  She always has a hand or arm in the picture...that I have accepted!  When looking at pictures of her in 4D and looking at pictures of Bailey, I can already see resemblances between my 2 little girls. 

Since my last post, we have talked with my regular Dr. and she has told us that we will probably go ahead and deliver Cameron at 37 or 38 weeks (if I get all the way to there), just because she understands the anxiety I have as a BLM.  She said we will discuss the pros and cons when we get closer and will make a decision of what will be best for me and Cameron at that time.  So, if we do deliver at 37 or 38 weeks, she should be here between September 15-22!  Four more months and we should get to meet this little girl!

But, for now, she needs to stay put, continue to grow, and my body needs to hang in there.  All is well and that's how we like it!

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

So great to see an update and I am so happy that things are going well for you and Miss Cameron! That comparison photo is too funny, the things that men see...pretty comical! Keep growing, baby!!

Deanna said...

this is beautiful!! despite the sci-fi comparison that daddy made :)
so glad to hear all is well with you and Cameron!

Priscilla said...

Love the comparison shot! Ha! Glad things are going well. :) As Rhiannon said, Grow baby grow!!!

Allison said...

Yeah, Cameron!!! The comparison pictures are too funny! :-) I am so glad everything is going so well! Sending you love!