Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 18, 2011

Dreams

The dreams I have during pregnancy are enough to disturb anyone I think.  That's one symptom I could do without, but it is one that has been consistent throughout my pregnancy with Bailey and now with CB.

With Bailey, I always had dreams about random people I don't know dying while they were around me.  One person fell off a cliff and plummeted to death.  I found one person in a river who had drowned...they were always weird and creepy. 

With this pregnancy, most dreams have been about me being in NCIS.  Now, I totally don't mind those dreams when you are wandering around with Gibbs, DiNozzo, McGee, and Ziva...but, they're sometimes rather odd too.

But last night, I had a dream that I was bleeding heavily.  I woke up, jumped up, ran to the bathroom (needed to pee anyways), and did a check.  No blood.  I know these kinds of dreams are supposed to be the "worry dreams"...but, geez.

I'm just ready for Monday.  I want to make sure CB is doing okay.  I want him or her to strive.  I want him or her to be healthy.  And I want him or her to live.  I want to bring a happy, healthy, alive baby home in September or October.

I don't think it's too much to ask for, right?

3 comments:

Dana said...

It isn't too much to ask for and I hope it happens.

I love the new look of your blog!

Jenna said...

Sending lots of prayers for an uneventful pregnancy! I know sweet little Bailey is looking out for her little Brother/Sister.

Elaine said...

My anxiety dreams are usually about being in horror movies, like Freddy Kruger will be cahsing me. I dream a lot about "adult" stuff when I'm pregnant. I have no idea why! weird. Can't wait to hear how CB is doing on Monday!