Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back at Weight Watchers

After 4 months of being away, I joined Weight Watchers again yesterday. I weighed in 10 pounds heavier than the last time I was there, 4 months prior. I stopped going when I hit the 9 week mark with Bailey. I had started gaining a little weight, and knew I couldn't keep it a secret, so I went ahead and told my leader then.

Now...4 months later I'm back. I wasn't supposed to be back this early! This is NOT the way it was supposed to go!

My goal is to lose as much weight as I can in the next 8 weeks...20 pounds would be a nice start...that would put me 10 pounds lighter than what I was when I got pregnant with my precious angel. I will keep going as long as I can and will do the best I can. I want to make my little girl proud...

0 comments: