Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 of Thanks and Weight Watchers

I didn't like the question for NaBloPoMo for today "If you knew the next meal you would eat would be your last, what would you choose?" or something along those lines...So, I am going to move on to Day 2 of Thanks.

Day 2 of Thanks:

I am thankful for my amazing husband. We met while working at McDonald's and started dating in October 1999 and have been together ever since. He became my husband on June 4, 2005. I am a better person because of him. He makes me want to be better. He is an amazing daddy and he has given me 2 beautiful girls. I love him with all of my heart, and I look forward to what the rest of our lives have in store for us.

And my 2nd topic for today: Weight Watchers I'm outing myself, because I need to say it out loud and get some accountability. I have joined Weight Watchers again. I had gotten down to 154 pounds and then I found out I was pregnant with Cameron. I gained 72 pounds (yes, you read that right) while pregnant (I just did the math) and got up to 226 pounds. This is STILL not the heaviest I have ever been...when I joined WW in September 2009, I weighed in at 232.2 pounds. Since having Cameron, I have lost 22 pounds. I still weigh 204.2 pounds. I HAVE to get this weight off. I am embarrassed by how much I weigh still and I need to get some of it off before going back to work, because I am going to be very limited on what I have to wear.

So, I pledge it here again...I WILL get this weight off. I want to be the best mom I can be...I want to be a fun, fit, and active mom. So, I commit to doing the best I can every week. I will try to update here what I have lost each week (weigh-in day is on Wednesdays, so I will update either on Wednesdays or Thursdays)...please encourage me or maybe even yell at me if I have a bad week...show me some tough love baby! :) Keep an eye out...I'll post a "before" picture sometime within the week...I just have to get Adam to take one of me.

Thanks for your love and support!

5 comments:

iheartfootloose said...

ypu can do it! :)

Julie said...

so proud of and inspired by your weight loss! you've done it once, you can do it again!

LookItsJessica said...

Good luck with Weight Watchers! It seems to work SO WELL for everyone I know who has ever joined!

Allison said...

I echo the other posters...You can do it! As Julie pointed out, you did it before and you can do it again. You are a beautiful mama and have two beautiful daughters to inspire you!

Priscilla said...

Most definitely joining in with saying that I'm inspired by your weight loss and goals of new weight loss! If you ever join "MyFitnessPal" let me know. I'll friend you. :) It's great for accountability. I know I sure could use some these days. I still have 10 lbs to kick to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight with Samuel, not to mention even more that needs to be dropped...