Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3 of Thanks & Music Question

Day 3 of Thanks:

I am thankful for my mamaw. Today is her 80th birthday and I am so thankful that I have gotten to spend all 28 years of my life knowing her, and I hope that I have many more years to enjoy. She is the only surviving grandparent I have left on my side of the family. Happy Birthday to my wonderful mamaw!

NaBloPoMo Question Day 3: Can you listen to music and write? What song did you hear today?

I can listen to music and write. I listen to music all day on my ipod when I am working. I haven't really listened to the radio today since I haven't driven anywhere, but I was watching Pop Up Video on VH1 and listened to Katy Perry's "Firework" and that's the only one I can remember...lol

Weight Watchers Weigh-in Update (weigh-in 11/2/11): I lost 1.8 pounds this week! I have stayed within points range for the last 2 days, and I did Zumba last night.

"Before" picture will not be for a few days, because my face has chemical burn on it from the facial cleanser I started using. Since I'm no longer pregnant, my face is broken out like a teenager going through puberty...I started using Clean and Clear facial stuff and it has chemical burned my face, and it HURTS! Guess I need to find something else to try.

Until tomorrrow....Have a great day!

0 comments: