Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 7, 2011

Days of Thanks: 4-7

I've already gotten behind and didn't blog every day in November like I had intended...oops! This weekend was a busy one and we spent Friday through Sunday at my parent's house, and Adam has been sick, so it has essentially been just me on Cameron duty...so, this mommy is rather tired.

So, here I am going to try to get caught up on my Days of Thanks!

Day 4: I am thankful for our parents. They all have been there for us always. They are a wealth of knowledge and support. We are incredibly fortunate that our parents are all still married to each other and we hope to be as incredibly blessed.

Day 5: I am thankful for my job. I am incredibly fortunate to be able to take 12 weeks of to spend at home with Cameron, and then even more fortunate to go back to a job that I enjoy. In this economy, I am so grateful that can have both.

Day 6: I am thankful for my house. It's more than just a house...it's our home. We happened to stumble across it 2 years ago, and it was just what we were looking for. We have experienced a lot of firsts in this house, and I am so grateful we have it.

Day 7: I am thankful for my family. I am incredibly fortunate to have grown up in a large family, and I got to grow up with all of my cousins. Yesterday, as we celebrated my mamaw's 80th birthday and I got to see many family members I haven't seen in years, I was reminded at how lucky I am!

Hopefully I don't get behind again.

Weight Watchers update: I didn't track this weekend, and I didn't get to work out...weigh in this week is looking very grim.

0 comments: